The Enchanted Golden Apple is one of Minecraftthe most common consumables. Known as Notch Apple or God Apple, this item is one of the hardest in the game.
Many players never get a chance to eat the Enchanted Golden Apple. However, those who eat it will eat them only when absolutely necessary.
An enchanted golden apple in Minecraft
Getting the Enchanted Golden Apple is extremely difficult. They can only be found in the following locations:
- Dungeon Chest (3.1% chance)
- Chest with shaft mine (1.4% chance)
- Bastion Remnant Treasure Chest (6.5% chance)
- Desert Temple Chest (2.6% chance)
- Destroyed portal chest (1.5% chance)
- Forest Castle Chest (3.1% chance)
As players can see, the chances of finding the Enchanted Golden Apple are extremely low.
Although golden enchanted apples are not the most useful item in the game, in certain situations they can save lives.
Golden Enchanted Apple is most often used in high-intensity situations, such as boss fights or PVP scenarios. Many PVP players like to eat Golden Enchanted Apples before entering an equal battle.
Here are the statistics for Golden Enchanted Apple:
- Absorption IV in 2 minutes (provides 8 golden hearts)
- Regeneration II 30 seconds (cure 8 hearts)
- Fire resistance I 5 minutes
- Resistance I 5 minutes (20% total reduced damage)
Enchanted golden apples can also be used for breeding, increasing the chances of domestication and accelerating the growth of horses
In addition, these apples can be used to create a pattern of the inscription “Thing”, which can be applied to the inscription inside the loom (shown above).
Pigs are extremely attractive to God’s apple and will run towards the dropped one and steal it.