This rainy afternoon, I’m curious: how’s your summer going? The season is now in full swing – Anton and I saw fireflies the other night! – and I’d like to hear what you’ve been working on.
Here’s a pop quiz, if you’re in the mood …
* A TV show, movie, or book that interests you right now
* what are you looking forward to
* something that worries you
* a dessert you will never refuse
* Do you want flight or invisibility?
I recently pulled this out short summer checklist (including “try a new taste of ice cream” and “stay inside and don’t feel bad about it”), and we’re working on a list. And I would choose flight instead of invisibility, because invisibility sounds fun, but it would be a ticket to madness. Also, rainbow!! I starlings.
I hope you’re doing well. Sending hugs to everyone who needs it. xoxo
PS The hardest language, i the scariest advice.
(Photo by Marco Reggi / Stocksy.)