UFC 258 will be the main one in the first fight for the title in 2021, while former teammates are fighting for welter gold.
Kamara Usman will defend her 170-pound title for the third time when she faces her former teammate on the U.S. Top Team, second to Gilbert Burns at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.
Usman (17-1) has yet to taste defeat during his UFC tenure that began in 2015 when he won Ultimate Fighter 21. He became champion when he dominated Tyron Woodley in 2019 and defended the title against rivals Colby Covington and Jorge Masvidal .
There may not be bad blood between Usman and Burns, but the Brazilian drove his own winning streak as the winner six in a row and four in a row after returning to the Welter Division in 2019. Burns earned victories over Woodley, Demian Maia and Gunnar Nelson were put in a challenge UFC gold.
Here’s everything you need to know about watching UFC 258 event including price and how to broadcast live Kamara Usman against GIlbert Burns.
MORE: Save more than 30% when you buy UFC 258 and ESPN + annual plan for only $ 89.98
UFC 258 PPV Price: How Much Does Usman Vs. Burns?
- PPV price (current subscribers): $ 69.99
- UPPV price (new subscribers with ESPN + package): $ 89.98
You can watch the first preparations and preparatory versions of UFC 258 for free on ESPN + for those who have already subscribed to the streaming service. You can purchase the pay-per-view portion (i.e., main card) for $ 69.99.
New subscribers can pay a package price of $ 89.98, which includes a fight and an annual subscription to ESPN +.
Click here to learn about the different pricing options and packages with the ESPN + platform.
Which TV channel is UFC 258 on?
Viewing options will be divided into three parts for UFC 258:
- UFC 258 Preliminary Preparations: ESPN +, UFC Fight Pass
- UFC 258 Preparations: ESPN +, ESPN
- UFC 258 main map: ESPN + (pay per view)
In Canada, the main payment card is available at Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink and UFC PPV at UFC Fight Pass. Preparations are available on TSN.
When does Usman vs. Burns?
Usman against the Burns will be the last of 11 fights at UFC 258. The main card – which includes four fights before the main event – is expected to begin at 10 p.m. In addition, it is likely that Usman and Burns will not get to the title fights until midnight or later.
- Date: Saturday, February 13th
- Early preparation dates: 18:30 ET
- Prelims20:00 ET
- Main map: 22:00 ET
- Live Streaming: ESPN +
UFC 258 Fight Card
- Kamaru Usman (c) against Gilbert Burns for the Usman welterweight title
- Maycee Barber v. Alex Grasso; Female fly category
- Kelvin Gastelum v. Ian Heinisch; Medium category
- Maki Pitolo v. Julian Marquez; Medium category
- Ricky Simon v. Brian Kelleher; Perolaka category
- Rodolfo Viera Anthony Hernandez; Medium category
- Belal Muhammad v. Dhiego Lima; Light heavyweight category
- Polyana Viana v. Mallory Martin; Women’s straw
- Andre Ewell v. Chris Gutierrez; Load capacity (140 lbs)
- Gabriel Green v. Philip Rowe; Light heavyweight category
- Gillian Robertson v. Miranda Maverick; Female fly category