PM tested for quarantine system and introduction of vaccines; Victorians invited for testing after positive cases go to Collingwood game at MCG, Bendigo salon and more cafes in suburban Melbourne
- Vaccination hubs in Melbourne see long lines
- Victoria does not rule out stricter restrictions
- The crowd was preparing for AFL games in Melbourne despite the outbreak of Covid
- Limitations of Melbourne Covid: new rules explained
- Focal points and places of exposure Victoria Covid-19
- Covid vaccine tracker in Australia: how the introduction is progressing
Another AFL fan was positive at Covid-19 in Melbourne.
Authorities have confirmed that the person who attended Covida’s Sunday game on May 23 at Marvel Stadium between Essendon and North Melbourne.
Federal State Attorney, Michaelia Cash, is reviewing its predecessor’s decision to block parts of the auditor general’s report that were highly critical of the government’s purchase of a new fleet of Hawkei combat vehicles from the French multinational company Thales.
After the statements of Thales, the then Attorney General Christian Porter used the extraordinary powers in 2019 to issue certificates to combat parts of the audit that criticized the purchase.