Mamata Banerjee barn; doctors to conduct multiple tests


West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, who is being treated at a state hospital here after an alleged attack on her in Nandigram, is now “stable” and doctors plan to conduct a series of medical tests, including a CT, to assess her injury, they said. are sources at the institution on Thursday.

Preliminary medical tests conducted at Banerjee late Wednesday night revealed severe injuries to the bones of his left wrist and foot and injuries to his right shoulder, forearm and neck, they said.

“A temporary cast was made on her left ankle and she will undergo several blood tests this morning. Her ECG report was fine.

“Banerjee is now stable. She will be under observation for the next 48 hours. A CT may be performed during the day. We will re-examine her and decide on our next treatment. Her fever has subsided,” SSKM Hospital doctor told PTI.

The state government made up a nine-member Banerjee treatment team, and doctors took an X-ray of the chief minister as soon as she was taken from Nandigram to hospital on Wednesday night.

Banerjee sustained injuries to her left leg and waist as she fell to the ground after she was allegedly pushed into an election campaign in Nandigram by unknown rioters.

She is being treated in a special 12.5 Woodburn Block cabin at SSKM Hospital.

Supremo TMC submitted its nomination for the next parliamentary elections from Nandigram on Wednesday.

Senior officials visit the site

Senior district officials visited the area in Nandigram on Thursday morning where West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee was allegedly attacked while campaigning for the upcoming parliamentary elections.

Purba Medinipur District Magistrate Vibhu Goel, Police Superintendent Praween Prakash and other officials visited the Birulia Bazar area to inquire about the incident.

Police officers spoke to eyewitnesses, in addition to looking for any CCTV installed in the area to determine the exact sequence of events, they said.

“We are talking to people who were present here during the incident. So far we have not received any clear footage of that moment,” the district judge said.

“More people are giving more versions of the incident. We are trying to listen to those who were present at the time and then submit our report to the Election Commission,” he added.

The district administration can submit a report to the Election Commission by the second half of the day, sources said.

“We are also looking for anyone who managed to record the incident on their mobile phone at the time,” a senior police officer said.


Like it? Share with your friends!


What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
confused confused
fail fail
fun fun
geeky geeky
love love
lol lol
omg omg
win win


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *