The January transition period may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn’t mean the rumor mill has shut down! Speculation about summer moves is heating up, so check out the latest gossip below and see all official offers here.
HIGHEST STORY: Real Madrid is watching Vinicius at the exit for Mbappe from Holland
Real Madrid plan ways to land one or both of their marked targets this summer, Paris Saint Germain‘s Kylian Mbappe i Borussia Dortmund‘s Erling Haaland, and one way is to raise 60 million euros by renting Vinicius Junior go away, he says OK Diary.
The 20-year-old arrived at the Bernabeu for 45 million euros since Flamengo 2017, but after four years he continues to share the opinion in the Spanish capital. He has scored just four goals in 33 appearances this season.
Madrid was convinced he had landed next Neymar when they signed Vinicius, and although he can boast of electric speed and technical qualities, he did not have exactly the influence he had hoped he would.
The report also claims that Eden Hazard i Raphael varane could allow him Zinedine Zidane, with a combined signing fee for both Mbappe and Haland, probably in excess of £ 200 million. Hazard has started just six starts in La Liga this season after joining the club Chelsea in 2019, while Varane in the summer is associated with moving from the Bernabeu.
Madrid will face a lot of competition to sign Haland and Mbappe, but will need to rationalize their squad first to be able to bid for both at all.
– Juventus continue to plan for summer reconstruction, and Serie A title holders are monitoring the situation in Valencia‘s Kang-In Lee, according to Transfer market. Juve’s new approach, which saw the club want to keep such Federico Chiesa, is the acquisition of young talent that can be quickly developed to move to the first team. The 20-year-old striker from South Korea mostly plays center forward, but he has not scored a goal in La Liga yet.
– Jesse Lingardoccurs after switching to a loan in West Ham United could revive Old Trafford’s career as a 28-year-old midfielder striker, according to the sun. They report it Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was impressed with Lingard’s performances in the Premier League. Still, the Hammers want to make Lingard’s loan permanent, and the striker has directly contributed seven goals in the last seven games. West Ham believe the deal can be reached for a fee of £ 15m to £ 20m, with Lingard close to the final year of his contract.
– Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero should leave the Premier League at the end of the season, according to Fabrizio Romano. Boca Juniors are interested in bringing the 34-year-old goalkeeper back home. Ex AS Monaco The goalkeeper was a regular player for Solskjaer in the Europa League last season, but has since found himself the third goalkeeper behind Dean Henderson i David De Gea.
– Barcelona want to secure the signature of 17-year-old Valencia U19 winger Fabio Blanco. According to Sports, the young Spanish star attracts great interest from many European clubs because of his comparison with Ferran Torres. Blanco should be without a contract on June 30, but Barcelona are optimistic in winning the competition after initial talks with the young winger.
– Chelsea are considering a return move for Romelu Lukaku unless the West London club sign the aforementioned Haland at Stamford Bridge this summer, according to Telegraph. The 27-year-old striker was an outstanding performer in Serie A with International, scoring 29 goals in 34 appearances this season. The report says Blues manager Thomas Tuchel is eager for Lukakus because of his disappointment in signing £ 53m Timo Werner.